Free Christian Counseling Online
Marriage Counseling | Anxiety & Depression Therapy
Free Christian Counseling Online is a service of MyCounselor.Online providing free and reduced-fee online counseling from trained counselors.
All of our counselors:
- love Jesus and know the Bible,
- are professionally trained as counselors,
- are either provisionally licensed or fully state licensed and,
- practice under the supervision of experienced licensed counselors.
Since your first session is covered completely by our scholarship program you can try working with one of our counselors risk-free. Additional sessions are just $55.
*Looking for more experienced counselors?
Request An Appointment
You can call our receptionist…
or click the Schedule Button below to schedule a time for the receptionist to call you.
*The first session is free unless you schedule an appointment but do not show for it. A refundable $55 deposit is required to protect our therapists time and make sure free sessions are utilized by persons serious about getting help.
We’re looking forward to serving you!
Meet Our Counselors
Free Christian Counseling Online offers easy access to counselors who love Jesus, know the Bible, and who are clinically trained. We share your values and can help you be mentally, emotionally, and spiritually healthy in every area of your life.
PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING ANYWHERE
MyCounselor uses a HIPPA compliant tele-health video software to provide online counseling with end-to-end encryption using TLS 1.2, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit algorithm for maximum security.
Our video conferencing software has native applications on Apple, Android, Mac, and Windows devices. You can connect with your counselor online from your phone, computer, or tablet.
There is a growing body of research supporting the effectiveness of online counseling. Here are just a few of the scholarly articles that find online therapy to be as effective as in-person counseling.
- Richards, D., & Viganó, N. (2013). Online counseling: A narrative and critical review of the literature. Journal of clinical psychology, 69(9), 994-1011. 
- Rochlen, A. B., Zack, J. S., & Speyer, C. (2004). Online therapy: Review of relevant definitions, debates, and current empirical support. Journal of clinical psychology, 60(3), 269-283. 
- Barak, A., Hen, L., Boniel-Nissim, M., & Shapira, N. A. (2008). A comprehensive review and a meta-analysis of the effectiveness of internet-based psychotherapeutic interventions. Journal of Technology in Human services, 26(2-4), 109-160. 
MyDevice video counseling sessions bring the professional to you on the device and in the location of your choosing!
Many find it difficult to connect with a helping professional. Sometimes it’s due to schedule. For others, there’s just not a professional who specializes in the help you are looking for available without hours of driving.
Video counseling online makes it easy to connect with a Christian counselor who specializes in the area of help you are looking for.
At Free Christian Counseling Online we want technology to help you, not get in the way. We’ll make sure all the kinks are worked out and you know exactly how to join your counseling session so you can focus on feeling better.
Find the right counseling service for you
Start Your Journey
Our counselors at Free Christian Counseling Online have helped families, couples and individuals like you navigate some of life’s toughest challenges. Schedule an appointment to receive the compassionate care you need.